The Triangle Cliff Base is a one-of-a-kind architectural design concept that originated as a small triangle-shaped structure within the cliffs. Over time, it has evolved into a modern cliff-side mansion with multiple floors, meticulously equipped to provide a comfortable survival experience. The base includes a large crop farm and rooftop areas dedicated to housing your animals, along with two well-appointed bedrooms. This download offers both a wooden and a modern version of the base, allowing you the flexibility to select your preferred level of challenge if you decide to recreate it in your own world.
- Interior – furnished and decorated floors
- Modern and wood version included
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint file of the house included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions 1.19 – 1.20
- Java Edition Wood world
- Java Edition Modern world
- Bedrock Edition Wood world
- Bedrock Edition Modern world
- Java Edition Schematic Asset Pack (world included)
4 Schematic / Blue-print Houses
This download includes a schematic pack of 4 variations that were featured in the original video showcasing this build by Charliecustard Builds. These can be imported into your world with the World Edit mod or you can easily re-build them in your own world (on Java Edition) using the Litematica blue-print mod. View the tutorial linked below if you are unsure on how to do this.
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.