This house began as a basic starter house but evolved into a tower house with an abstract design. An S-shaped formation weaves through the entire structure, serving as a series of balconies. The house has a fully designed interior optimized for survival living, complete with a waterfall that flows from the rooftop into a pool at the base, all with crop farms surrounding. Additionally, this download is available as a modern version and a wooden version.
- 3 story survival house with interior
- Includes two schematics (wooden and modern)
- World files for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Will load in the latest version of Minecraft
- Java Edition world (Wooden Version)
- Java Edition world (Modern Version)
- Bedrock Edition world (Wooden Version)
- Bedrock Edition world (Modern Version)
- Schematic (Wooden Version)
- Schematic (Modern Version)
Want to build this base in your own world?
You can load the schematic files of this build as a blue print with litematica mod. This will display a template of the build and a materials list. This can also be done with every starter house on this website and some other small builds. It’s a useful tool for survival! Or you can import the schematic file with other mods such as World Edit.
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.