This Starter House is a 3 floored, detailed design, built from a variation of materials including spruce, oak and mangrove wood. It’s rustic spooky appeal and it’s contrasting colours makes this temple house an ideal Halloween themed build. There are pumpkins surrounding and a crusty muddy terrain hides a secret within..
- Temple, spooky Halloween themed
- Interior floors and dungeon, beginner survival setup.
- crop patch and terrain surrounding the base
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint file of two designs included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions 1.19 – 1.20
- Java Edition world
- Bedrock Edition world
- Schematic / blue-print file
Want to build this base in your own world?
You can load the schematic file of this build as a blue print with litematica mod. This will display a template of the build and a materials list. This can also be done with every starter house on this website and some other small builds. It’s a useful tool for survival!
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.