The cherry blossom treehouse is small connection of three treehouses – each with their own interior, providing an organised layout for survival and additional rooms for friends. The treehouses are connected to a main platform in the centre with some bridges above a river and some crop patches. Additionally this design includes a fancy nether portal design. Along with the world file, a schematic for both the small treehouse and the larger connected treehouses are included with this download.
- Two variations included small treehouse and connected treehouse (schematics)
- Interior floors, beginner survival setup.
- crop patch surrounding the base
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint file of two designs included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions 1.19 – 1.20
- Java Edition world
- Bedrock Edition world
- Schematic / blueprints (small treehouse and connected treehouse)
Want to build this base in your own world?
You can load the schematic file of this build as a blue print with litematica mod. This will display a template of the build and a materials list. This can also be done with every starter house on this website and some other small builds. It’s a useful tool for survival!
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.