This is a simplistic Stater House in an oak and spruce design that has three floors and includes plenty of chest storage space in the roof. The base includes a small lookout tower by It’s side. There is also a jungle wood and bamboo version of this house so take your pick! (in the same world) These are also available to download as schematics
- Two variations included (oak / spruce and jungle / bamboo)
- Interior floors, beginner survival setup.
- crop patch out the front
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint file of both houses included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions 1.19 – 1.20
- Java Edition world
- Bedrock Edition world
- Schematic / blueprints (2 houses)
Want to build this base in your own world?
You can load the schematic file of this build as a blue print with litematica mod. This will display a template of the build and a materials list. This can also be done with every starter house on this website and some other small builds. It’s a useful tool for survival!
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.