This base is a simple symmetrical design that has 3 floors to it. The interior contains the basic survival necessities with plenty of extra room. The base features an undercover crop patch on the 2nd floor and some basic animal pens out the front. The perfect, expansive base for your survival world. Java Edition players can also use the schematic pack that has 7 variations of this house design.
- Base built primary from oak and spruce wood
- Schematic pack included with 7 house variations
- symmetrical design with a crop patch and animal pens
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint file of the house included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions 1.19 – 1.20
- Java Edition world
- Bedrock Edition world
- Schematic / blueprint pack (7 variations)
Want to build this base in your own world?
You load up the schematic file of this house (or any of the other house variations) as a blue print with litematica mod to show a build template and a materials list. This can also be done with every other starter house on this website.
Includes a schematic pack of 7 house variations
- Basic Oak and Spruce House (house-1)
- Symmetrical Oak and Spruce House (house-2)
- Cherry wood (house-3)
- Bamboo wood (house-4)
- Warped wood (house-5)
- Mangrove wood (house-6)
- Acacia wood (house-7)
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.