This exceptionally unique modern cliffside mansion seamlessly blends practicality with artistic and architectural finesse. The primary structure comprises a central palace chamber exuding a palatial ambiance, flanked by two rooms housing extra storage space, furnaces, and shulkers. The main living area encompasses all necessary survival needs and features a staircase leading to ground level, as well as a door that opens onto a balcony, affording access to side platforms designed to house animals and for your crop harvesting.
- Multiplatform base with a palace interior
- Area for animals and growing crops
- Built primarily from smooth quartz
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint files included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions – 1.20
- Java Edition world
- Bedrock Edition world
- Schematic / blue-print file
Want to build this base in your own world?
You can load the schematic file of this build as a blue print with litematica mod. This will display a template of the build and a materials list. This can also be done with every starter house on this website and some other small builds. It’s a useful tool for survival! Or you can import the schematic file by using other mods such as World Edit.
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.