The Grand Piano House stands as a distinctive, abstract base design, perched atop a vast mountain and offering sweeping views of the surrounding landscapes. Within its intricately crafted interior, you’ll find a fully furnished and tastefully decorated space featuring two cosy bedrooms, a dedicated furnace room, and ample storage areas. Adding a touch of whimsy is a miniature piano nestled inside. But this isn’t just any piano; it wears a cloak of overgrown moss, and its large mushrooms have been ingeniously transformed into habitable residences, blending fantasy and functionality in harmonious accord.
- Interior – furnished and decorated (designed for survival)
- Animal farms outside and crop patches inside the piano
- Schematic / blueprint files included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions 1.19 – 1.20
- Java Edition Piano world
- Java Edition Asset Pack (World and 58 Schematics Included)
- Bedrock Edition Piano world
58 Schematic / Blue-print Assets
This download includes a schematic pack of 58 schematics. There are two piano variations and a huge library of mushrooms, mushroom houses and flowers. These can be imported into your world with the World Edit mod. or you can easily re-build them in your own world (on Java Edition) using the Litematica blue-print mod. View the tutorial linked below if you are unsure on how to do this.
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.