This Christmas base design started as a modest rectangular structure crafted from oak planks but evolved into a multi-story residence meticulously adorned to mirror the charm of a gingerbread house. Nestled within a colossal snow globe, it offers impeccable protection against any menacing mobs that might lurk this Christmas season. Furthermore, the base boasts a survival-oriented interior and affords ample room for expansion and construction both within its confines and in its immediate vicinity. The cavernous ground floor, in particular, presents a canvas for future rooms or crop farming ventures.
- Multiple story base with interiors
- Snowy custom terrain surrounding.
- Room to expand below and around the Snow Globe
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint files included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions – 1.20
- Java Edition world
- Bedrock Edition world
- Schematic / blue-print file
Want to build this base in your own world?
You can load the schematic file of this build as a blue print with litematica mod. This will display a template of the build and a materials list. This can also be done with every starter house on this website and some other small builds. It’s a useful tool for survival! Or you can import the schematic file by using other mods such as World Edit.
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.