This stylish house has two floors and a small farm yard barn – perfect for your horses! If your looking for a challenging survival house, this one is great as it contains a varied mix of materials including prismarine and warped planks. Additionally, it’s detailed design may pose as a challenge if constructed in survival but the end result will have you an impressive looking cottage with plenty of space inside for all your survival needs.
- Large variation of materials
- Detailed, two floors in a survival setup.
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint file of two designs included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions 1.19 – 1.20
- Java Edition world
- Bedrock Edition world
- Schematic / blue-print file
Want to build this base in your own world?
You have the option to load the schematic file of this build as a blueprint using the Litematica mod. Doing so will present you with a template of the build along with a materials list. This functionality is also available for every starter house featured on this website and certain other smaller builds. It’s a valuable tool, especially when playing in survival mode!
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.