The Jenga Tower in Minecraft is a remarkable structure, spanning from bedrock to the game’s build ceiling — it’s as tall as Minecraft allows. Beneath the ground, it extends into a basin filled with rivers and waterfalls. Both the tower and the crater have been designed with simplicity in mind, ensuring that it’s feasible to build in survival mode, yet offering a significant challenge due to its immense height.
- Largest Jenga Tower in Minecraft
- 164 bedrooms inside (each level is the same design)
- Trees, waterfalls and rivers surround the tower
- World file for Bedrock and Java Edition included
- Schematic / blueprint file of two designs included
- Tested and works with Minecraft versions 1.19 – 1.20
- Java Edition world
- Bedrock Edition world
- Schematic / blueprints pack (3 variations)
Want to build this base in your own world?
You can load the schematic files of this build as a blue prints with litematica mod. This will display a template of the build and a materials list. This can also be done with every starter house on this website and some other small builds. It’s a useful tool for survival!
Installing the world
We’ve got tutorials for every device! Take a look below.